Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 13 Ch. 61 - Punishment of the Witch

Dex-chan lover
He's assembling data and people loyal to him, and not to a stupid cause.

Tactical af.

Double-page supporter
"As long as we're within an anti-magic area I'm no different than the average human."

Any mage worth their salt would have a few ways around countermagic, but Japan loves their CQC, so it's whatever I guess...

what chapter of the wn/ln is this again? wanna read it since it's been so long

Double-page supporter
@Asbolus Rimuru replace her 'toy heart' with new one.... so she doesn't need to back to that clown for her heart.... but for that, she need to die for few second, so that clown believe she's got killed by Rimuru, by doing that, that clown would thinking it no use to makes Youmu as hostage anymore...
beside, if Rimuru kill her, it would soil Rimuru plan to raise Youmu as a Hero, and Rimuru need her knowledge of magics since she's a witch that live quite long time...

Dex-chan lover
Resurrection is more meaningful plot point based on the process, sacrifices and the growth involved in it.

Aggregator gang
Being ruthless to everyone would just make more enemies than you want anyway. He needs Youmu's cooperation for the future, so angering him now would not have been the best move. Plus now he has one of Clayman's more important subordinates in his debt, which I'm sure has plenty of value for whatever sort of retaliation he may intend later on. She might be a tool, but she's bound to have some intel. Her magic expertise would be useful as well.

Genuine kindness is definitely a part of it but it's also tactically sound. I'm sure he's learned to not blindly treat people well without sound reason after what just happened in his kingdom...

Dex-chan lover
F*ck! I don't give a sh*t about this. I want to hurry up and see Rimuru slaughter them and revive Shion!!!

Dex-chan lover
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH TOO MUCH EXPOSITION REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fed-Kun's army
All for the sake of great empire
Kono sekai wa machigatteru
*Tokyo Ghoul Op

Users who are viewing this thread