Tanaka no Atelier ~Nenrei Equal Kanojo Inaireki no Mahoutsukai~

Double-page supporter
so did the original 'Tanaka the Wizard' get cancelled or is this another retelling that is going on at the same time as the other one?

Dex-chan lover
@fakeirish yeah it said the series ended and they intended to make sequal series I guess they decided to just start over from one

it felt like sony's spider man frequent reboot again and again

Dex-chan lover
even in the reboot the MC is still an ugly old virgin cuck... god what a fucking shitshow, i expected them to at least improve it if they were going to redo the story but no it's the same garbage.

Fed-Kun's army
I knew the art looked familiar. This story really is trash ^.^. Weirdly disturbing considering his age and their age.

after the long time finally the manga is here.
The most dense MC ever want to get harem, but it is in front his eyes and yet he is so dense to see it.

Aggregator gang
Daaaaaaang it. I was hoping this was going to be the continuation. I'll still read it since I want to see this retelling. (I'm still grateful to the scan group, more complaining about the choice the publishers made)

VIP
Liked femaile chara designs of older art, but this version is more explicit. Could easily get used tho.

This is not the same manga reuploaded it's different in some parts some story maybe some art improvements here and there but it is an improvement ready to read it again :)

Aggregator gang
the art is good tho.
sadly can't find any information about the artist.

Why not continue the story instead of restarting all over. Stupid publishers

he is not a scumbag.... i dont like this reboot now xD

he will become a normal isekai hero

Dex-chan lover
The hell!? Aint this "Atelier" before? And they compressed around four ch into one

Better art, but just a little better. And iti is pissing me off too how they just shortened it so much

Users who are viewing this thread