The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - The Villainess vs. the Livestock Burglars (First Part)

Dex-chan lover
....well, her height is just perfect to shoot certain weak spots, isn't it...

Dex-chan lover
Once she heard they're here to steal livestock; she should've say "You have 10 seconds to turn around and leave this property." Then start counting from 3 and turn them into mince meat :D

Dex-chan lover
Well, thanks for reminding me that she's only 4 years old.

Group Leader
Astrid is about to give a demonstration of Castle Doctrine. Or is this more of a Stand Your Ground Law situation?

Huh, a Holosun red dot sight. First time I've ever seen one in comic form.

Dex-chan lover
She is letting them get waaay too close for safe fighting with a gun. A number of people, non-lethal rounds, they are likely to wield unknown (to her) magic, and a maid is nearby to take hostage, and they are either giants and ~2 meters from her or she is tiny and they are ~1 meter away (either way, closest guy is withing kicking distance). She is screwed even if she suddenly attacked first, unless she suddenly attacked first and the noise from the gunshots spooked them enough to flee (unlikely, some magic attacks are likely to also be noisy)

Dex-chan lover
@feha
True, could be true, but Plot Armor > overthought theorycrafts/"realistic" speculations anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Should've said, "You've got 10 seconds to leave...and I can only count to 5."

Dex-chan lover
How does the maid even know they’re livestock thieves to begin with. They just showed up, without any livestock. They could’ve been mercenaries for all she knew

Users who are viewing this thread