Modern MoGal - Vol. 4 Ch. 74 - Unsuitable Graphics

Contributor
Don't worry about it, latex is in.
Sword_Shield_Oleana.png

Dex-chan lover
Just wear the one on the left, the kids won't understand. I'm not sure if I understand.

Dex-chan lover
Better???

I think the shirt the sister has in her left hand isn't too bad; might be a better choice than what we see in the last panel.

Fed-Kun's army
She is a succubbus, so this is her "normal" i guess

Dex-chan lover
I certainly don't get the one in the left.

Is it supposed to be a mix of a tribal lower back tattoo and one of those slut arrows that point to vaginas?

Dex-chan lover
Worries about unsuitable T-shirt graphics for children, when her body itself is an unsuitable graphic for children 😅

For those who are confused about the design on the left shirt its an inmon, or womb tattoo, that you often see in hentai. It can look like a heart or in some cases the uterus surrounded by the Fallopian tubes and the ovaries. It's often seen on succubi or on people cursed with some kind of overpowering lust.

Double-page supporter
Teacher, your charming a vampire. That's an impressive feat.

Can't you just invert the shirts and call it good? Unless their bleed-throughs.

Group Leader
Let's be honest Kindergartners aren't gonna know what those shirts even mean.

Fed-Kun's army
@Tarage
they might not know what they mean, but kids are clever sometimes, they'd copy em down and ask older people...or just start drawing them everywhere...and then she's in trouble
that "shirt", on the other hand, doesn't actually show anything inappropriate and lacks any odd (read adult/xxx related) symbols that she wouldn't want the kids running around showing/drawing everywhere, and since they are just kids they wont know what activities such a shirt is usually worn before/during, so as long as she keeps everything covered and keeps calm about it, it's JUST an oddly designed shirt to the kids

Users who are viewing this thread