Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 44

Group Leader
Yup I knew this was her role, but this whole situation has me feeling awkward xD

Dex-chan lover
This is fucking stupid. The hell is the point of that stupid bully bitch. Why hasnt she gotten her teeth been fucking teeth kicked in?

This is what we call falling into a hole. The author doesnt have a clue what to do with her.

well that was something, I like how yandere bitch came clean about her part of this even if it was abit awkward..

Dex-chan lover
well, let's take the final stop to this strange ride shall we ? and give us an after story focusing on yukata please 😏

Fed-Kun's army
Uuh... No, I try to, but I really can't understand that crazy girl's logic. Even if it's a distorted logic, it should make some sense in some way, but it really doesn't, at least for me.
Also, a bit disappointing that the big reveal needed her meddling to happen. I hoped it'd have followed a confession by Unoki, like "I love you! Let's go out!" "... We are already doing that, though?". I guess it would have been too much of a character development for him all at once. Let's just hope that character development is starting now.

Double-page supporter
... FOR ONCE EVIL BITCH DID SOMETHING GOOD ... FINALLY ...

Double-page supporter
Somebody clean the brain of this mangaka .... wtf is this story ....
Nobody who has experienced bullying would simply overlook it.

Double-page supporter
I really don't understand what was the bully's role here. Her plan, what did she want to accomplish, anything. Why did she even appear.

Dex-chan lover
i, for once, understand the crazy fucker, she loves him in two ways: she wants him to be happy coz of the regular love, but she also wants to bully him coz she ''loves'' to fuck wth him, so those 2 are conflicting in everything she does, thats why she seems all over the place

Users who are viewing this thread