Beast with Flowers

mrf

I almost thought this is an isekai but nope well the first ch is perfect for that kind of scenario tbh

Dex-chan lover
Edit I found out the chapter was deleted because it was a duplicated title. The other title is still here, not deleted. I was just too dumb to find it back then

Original/first title: https://mangadex.org/title/41123/beast-with-flowers

So sad, I'm surprised she's mentally stable. In fact, not trying to be weird, the story probably would be more interesting if she gone crazy from that... only happens in seinen mangas tho :/

@mrf welp it is an isekai,

i have a few questions, why did her family even beat her to death? like holy fuck. I know we're trying to make it into a disaster but damn.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
why does this not have a comedy tag? XD at least i found it funny with the doting idiot father

mrf

@icam98
Wo dude i know nothing, at that time there's only 1 ch.
You did forgot to use spoiler tags...
wait i need to read the next chapter. I'll pretend i didn't read her family treat her badly.

Fed-Kun's army
cries i hope this updates soon... it's up to chapter 18 in the raws now and it looks so interesting~ i'm only glad we can see the raws on kakao without signing in, i have no idea how to sign in from north america so i can't see the raws for so many faves :'))))

Images failed to load in chapter 1.. although there seems to be no problem when I tried to read chapter from other manga. Thank you!

Oh... so he doesn't literally become a puppy. And she isn't completely taking care of an actual dog... man I took that description too literally.

Awww... I was actually hoping for a supernatural story with a weredog ML, but I guess the description wasn't literal :(

Users who are viewing this thread