Author Chapter 7 (Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life)
WHAT hes going to try... *gulp*... DIPLOMACY?!?!?!? The forbidden skill...
@Riger
@meong

there was a pretty good novel about a guy who got the dragon slayer title by being summoned by a god and literally thrown at the dragon so hard it died before he ever saw the god or the dragon. Wish it was still being translated. People did get bent outa shape because the romance went in an unusual direction though.
Throwing hoes over there.
ouch.....that's one overbuffed hoe alright.
Risu still besto
Cat girl can get out if she go in lol
oh nice a demon king that won't just be dumb and kill himself right away
@wankerLin I always trust demons, i was always the demon type growing up, fucc angels, i wanna be a demon O//w//O
@Meridis do you remember the name?
Here marks the 69th comment... all bow down to me and say...
@InsaneInsomniac

thanks for translation '-'7
That dragon got hoed
This aint harem correct?
@Kyxr yes, they get all other loveinterrests.
"Hey this man killed our strongest army and strongest general by accident why don't we send more troop to kill him wait what you mean it didn't work and he killed our dragons?"
ohhh the demon king is better then the human king yet again, i like this.
@Nari

Ryugoroshi no Sugosuhibi or A Dragon Slayer's Everyday Life

been almost 2 years now since the last update though...it has more adventure than this but it'll probably feel more chill just by virtue that the characters are more calm and the situations more serious.
@Nari Those damn demons can only be trusted when they are a slave, a pet. Human as superior as they are, cannot be mentioned in the same level as the demons.
Yes... Even if human did something bad, as long as it is to the demon. You can call justice. All for the Emperor of Mankind !
Let's side with Demon King ??? he seems better than the annoying human king
ah this is great. I can already see the demon king chillin with the MC