Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Visitor

Dex-chan lover
Well atleast demon lord is Pretty swell guy thinking about his people and stuff

@botodopo
not yet, in the wn they learn about it after the hero gave him the choice "serve me or go away"(guess what his choice is) and they have to use purification to stop the demonarmy which is sending killing intent.

Dex-chan lover
I know it's played as part of her culture/way of life, but the way she just brushes off the death of her brother feels very unnerving.

Dex-chan lover
"I can't let any more die a meaningless death"... Dude just don't attack the guy and get there to talk and leave in peace and no one has to die...

Double-page supporter
@MCX01
If I'm remembering right, the demon king basically goes "Oh, I can't beat this guy" and then "Oh, this guy is a great guy" and they become best friends. At least that's what people have told me.

@MCX01
his brother who later becomes king is the stereotypical incompetent demon lord who tries to solve everything with force.

Dex-chan lover
@Simkin
I wouldn't worry too much about it. It is a minor plot point at best. I dont think it really is ever mentioned again outside of a comment or 2. Also, it isnt like she is mad at him or anything. If you remember she even asked/expected him to kill her after she lost/ surrendered because she thought a worrier who lost was not needed in this world.

Half of it is likely pride based as well. And she likely comes from a place where losing/surrendering heavily damages your pride (a "there is shame in losing" kind of place). But she married the one who beat her, thus her pride actually went up significantly. Meaning no hard feelings. And her brother was defeated by the strongest, to them, I bet it is thought of as an honour.

@Simkin
I think she simply accept that it was just an accident from him getting the grasp of his power, it's not his intention, just an innocent collateral damage. Like you can't really blame someone for stepping on an ant when they are running in a hurry.

Users who are viewing this thread