Author Chapter 7 (Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life)
It’s almost here!
finally someone who isn't an idiot
A demon Lord with brains for once. But I doubt the lead will convert to the demon side. Why should he. He wants nothing to do with either side and he has power comparable to a God.
so this call to arms, do they know he's the guy they threw out and left to die, or do they think he's some other dude? i dont remember
Damn! No feels from Risu for her dead bro.
@botodopo Due to the disguise magic and name change they don't know it's the same guy, the grudge is basically one-sided on the MC's side.
Well atleast demon lord is Pretty swell guy thinking about his people and stuff
@botodopo
yup, top tier waifu
I know it's played as part of her culture/way of life, but the way she just brushes off the death of her brother feels very unnerving.
Yeah, ally with those demons!
Lets go demon lord!
Hot kitty and handsome noble boy... he looks better as a demon lord.
"I can't let any more die a meaningless death"... Dude just don't attack the guy and get there to talk and leave in peace and no one has to die...
@MCX01
@MCX01
@Simkin
I wouldn't worry too much about it. It is a minor plot point at best. I dont think it really is ever mentioned again outside of a comment or 2. Also, it isnt like she is mad at him or anything. If you remember she even asked/expected him to kill her after she lost/ surrendered because she thought a worrier who lost was not needed in this world.

Half of it is likely pride based as well. And she likely comes from a place where losing/surrendering heavily damages your pride (a "there is shame in losing" kind of place). But she married the one who beat her, thus her pride actually went up significantly. Meaning no hard feelings. And her brother was defeated by the strongest, to them, I bet it is thought of as an honour.
@Simkin
I think she simply accept that it was just an accident from him getting the grasp of his power, it's not his intention, just an innocent collateral damage. Like you can't really blame someone for stepping on an ant when they are running in a hurry.
Suprisingly sensible. Makes you wonder what's really going on with the war
Would be amazing to see him side with the demons and give those Kingdom jerks a beatdown.