Good websites to read Light Novels/ Web Novels

Dex-chan lover
Ah Baka-tsuki that truly is an OG website I haven't been there in years but they always did have top quality stuff, and just thinking of how old the website is makes me realize how old
i've become fuck. Hell I still have an old link to Mushoku Tensei from when it was still being actively translated on their website eons ago.

Please do pardon my intrusion. Yes, NovelUpdates directly links to the official translations. But what readers want is stable (never changing) reading experience and i am talking about theme-style(look). Not to mention you could find most of the novels at one place but don't get me wrong as i am definitely not siding with the unofficial sites because i always donate to the official sites(translators). I know i am not going to make sense by giving you a logical yet unethical example - People are lazy and they want their food in one plate even if they have to pay at the restaurant's counter, they still like want their table and plate at one place. right ?. Its same here.

https://www.kitenovel.com
http://novelfull.com

These are just some examples(i know there are more but i'll just go with what i currently reading from) that don't ask for any kind of donations and in result they are not raising any 'red flag' for any major industries yet or they would be drowning in a washing machine 🤣. Well all in all these sites might bring many 'willing-reader'(authentic who genuinely love the novels) to the door step of Donations for the translators. Anyway these just are my baseless assumptions so i really hope for a translator to enlighten us on the prospect of this "unethical behavior" only if possible ?

@The_Look_Of_Disapproval Some site called lightnovelgate exists. It rebranded to novelonlinefull or something recently, and it uses the facebook commenting embed. Lots of uploads there are taken from other sites. If you use mangakakalot, its basically the same site but for novels.

Is there a site that lets you download pdf or epub (with the images) and doesn't use recaptcha? 😐

Dex-chan lover
@firelight
Have you tried using WebToEpub extension for Chrome? I've been using that for years on Baka-Tsuki and it works fine as long as you can get a Full Text page like they do. If not, I'm sure you can do each chapter individually then use a program like calibre or the like to merge them all into one.

I'm looking for one with text and images. Text only is easy to find, but the ones with images are always external downloads locked behind recaptcha.
Do most light novels not have images?

I found this site which has 219 novels:
https://thatnovelcorner.com

Double-page supporter
> Seeing this AMA a few years ago...

I ROFL'ed so hard reading this.
> Stop looking for next SAO...
> Stop selling what is selling and sell something else...
Seriously, are you fckin' kidding or just moron? Real world doesn't work like you imagine it in your drunk delusions :/

Users who are viewing this thread