Kusuriya no Hitorigoto - Vol. 6 Ch. 28.2 - A Stroll Through The City (Final Part)

I wish the light novel would get licensed. I wanna buy it! So many changes from the WN.

@lecherous if im not wrong the translate follow up close to the raw
the chapter come out around 20-30 of the month i guess and this chapter is up to date

...well, now she's in the city with no guards or anything while looking like a rich noble girl.

Is this foreshadowing for another kidnapping?

Dex-chan lover
>asking that in the middle of the city, after asking to be taken to a red light restaurant
Jinshi, you utter fool. This isn't just shooting yourself in the foot, this is putting your foot in a meat grinder and turning it yourself by hand.

Shouldn't Father/dad in the chapter be something like 'Adoptive father' - 養父? At least those are characters used in the raws.

Double-page supporter
@Flowerthinking Me neither jajaja
But isn't it cool that there is a manga that doesn't treat you like you were retarded, in the sense that it doesn't need to explain everything to greater lengths and let the story progress and explain everything by itself, and also that it doesn't come up with convoluted bullshit nonsense to keep you interested?
I love this to pieces =D

There are definitely differences in the LN but I don't mind, the approach is more subtle in a way.

Fed-Kun's army
@Seraph_best_girl yes. I urge you to read WN or LN. her real father is fucking awesome

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread