Showa Maiden Fairytale - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Tokoyo becomes bad?

Dex-chan lover
Tokoyo is exactly the right kind of bad. They should just get married already and escape her family.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing that little shit get locked in that wardrobe was wonderful. Almost as wonderful as that slap

Feels good that Tokoyo finally rebelled against those shits.

Jinta is trolling her though, he just tried to hook up with his aunt last chapter.

Group Leader
@Lpopo4lyfe Yeah, I have no idea what is going on with the aunt, and the continuity between that chapter and this chapter is confusing as hell. I even reread the last one, and it still doesn't make sense.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, he lost his composure so quickly. He's more hotblooded than he lets on.

I'm glad I'm not the only one confused by the quick shift in the story from ch 8 to ch 9.

Also question, is Jinta the biological son of crazy older sister from the first series or was he adopted by her, like from a branch family or something? Has that been clarified anywhere? Spoilers are fine.

Double-page supporter
@Dantrig They actually can't get married. Girls from this period in Japan had little in the way of rights. If she was in her mid-20s or something maybe it would be possible, but at her age it would be illegal for her to marry without her parent/guardian's permission. And her guardian isn't exactly going to give permission...

Well this feels like it's all over the place, first he's super mean sadist, then hangs with Tamako, now all knightly with Tokoyo and confesses?!
I hope later chapters pull this back together and explain some things because ???????????????

The crazy (blood related) older sister of Tamako was the evil stepmother of Jinta.

Aggregator gang
@Kevadu But in the prequel, Yuzu said she can get married when she reached 15. Marriageable age in this time period is even lower than modern day.

Group Leader
To all the people chocked about the sudden turn of events, in the 1st place he never stopped to love her. He changed this way because of some circumstances that will be revealed later on.

Users who are viewing this thread