"Resignation Post"

Dex-chan lover
funny thing there on top. i can't see anything in it either due to the "restricted or deleted" notice

Dex-chan lover
@cidmosquite naruhodo....

well dun matter anymore, that announcement's already gone

is a Reindeer
VIP
@Wolvenworks He's the primary person who ran the contests so he placed it there. Just wanted to let people know he's resigning and future contests are canceled unless someone else takes over.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
I somewhat regret posting that in the heat of the moment but not entirely. It was cathartic. Apologies to all who wanted to participate in future contests.

Heeere we go, Mangadex is fucking its own ass. So much for democracy.

Staff
Super Moderator
@Alraisen
I'm not sure what you're unhappy about specifically, but MD has never been a democracy. Holo takes advice into consideration but makes his own decisions. That's how it's always been and always will be.

@Zephyrus
Unhappy that a method that gives voice to a group of people, which ideally should solve problems, instead creates them. But thank you for clarifying. I guess persons clash whatever you do, so I hope that the Mangadex team can all go on, cheers.

Contributor
Didn't really know ya very well, but I'm sorry that drama shit pushed you away from the staff, Zephyrus. Hope you continue to help this place turn into a positive environment, at least.

Staff
Super Moderator
@Nogoodnms
Thanks kindly! I don't expect the forums to receive a lot of love so I probably won't be around hereuch, but I'll still post on occasion.

Dex-chan lover
WHOA Zephyrus resigned once? Damn i've been using this site from its inception and I did not know this ever happened Jesus.

Users who are viewing this thread