Inherit the Stars - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Planet of nightmares

Dex-chan lover
@Akame It's allright, thanks for bringing this back to life. I just discovered it now, but it's a great series.

Dex-chan lover
Hurrah! Thanks very much. And the quality is fine . . . a couple of mistakes on some of the science-y stuff, but no biggie; plenty of English speakers wouldn't do better.
I do notice the last page belongs before the current page 2, though.

Group Leader
Sorry for that, I already corrected it, I will try to finish the manga, the same I read the novel to correct names.

Group Leader
In any case, if someone wants the psd, I can give them.
The problem is that the only decent translation I can give is in Spanish.

Dex-chan lover
Really the mistakes are minor, i am mostly glad to see this alive, thanks a lot!

Dex-chan lover
@Akame : ah, that explains the "terrorifico" then...😉

BTW those aliens seem to be oddly conversant in contemporary Earthean physics, knowing about Einstein and the theory of relativity (while the physical laws are the same all over, odds are they have named them differently). Did the aliens go on a crash course on terrestrial culture?

Group Leader
ZORAC had a course, remember that it hacked the army's computer and translated according to the knowledge of the land.
Yea, I don't speak English.

Thank you so much for your work! I always appreciate when others appreciate Yukinobu-sensei's work too. :D

ohhh so knowledgeable about superluminal stuffs, i wonder why we're still stuck at this kind of space age

Users who are viewing this thread