Jagaaaaaan - Vol. 7 Ch. 71 - Those Who Kill, And Those Who Are Killed

Fed-Kun's army
They would have been justified just killing this dude for attempted murder.

This is where the story went stupid for the sake of the plot...
How in the hell did that guy get away with this? Literally stand on top of the place throwing a ball (?) at the car causing accident!!?? His finger print is all over that ball. Plus, anyone driving behind the crashed car can see a man throwing stuff at the car in front. Plus, polices in Japan are not stupid, that front windshield clearly showed sign of being hit...
Plus he is the prime suspect due to motive, no? And still, he managed to work in law afterward? In a society like Japan?

Dex-chan lover
This went stupid really fast. Not to mention the ultra-important to the plot octopus-girl(guy)

His mum did a stupid thing, nobody swings the wheel left or right when your windshield cracks from a ball or a bigass rock. You slow down till complete stop while following nice and straight line and turn on hazard lights.
If you get apprehended in Japan for molesting without proper evidence that's quite fucked up. If that happened to me I would've screamed right away something like "don't touch me you slut" in a high voice, in most situations that's what we call game changer.

I know it's a manga but my god, there's probably a line of cartoonish assholery and this is going faaar past that in all fronts

Dex-chan lover
Ah yeah thats what happens when a golf ball hits the windshield
you loose control slam into the next lantern flip a few times and die

yup yup nothing wrong here

Ok yeah, after this I think it's reasonable why those 2 want to kill those bullies.

Double-page supporter
Wow yeah, that bully deserves to die in the most painful way possible.

Users who are viewing this thread