Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Fuck yeah, bros and ma-ehs before hoes. At least he MAN has his priorities right.
Also - thanks for translating this comfy series.

Dex-chan lover
Pity that this'll go on hiatus but thank you for your work so far :)

Double-page supporter
corrupt goverment embezzling dias money and with princess like these...... i think the country was done for

Dex-chan lover
Can’t wait for the upcoming
Elf children adoption. It’s fairly rare to see such a mixed fantasy family.

Dex-chan lover
Did they actually embezzle his funds or just say they would give but never planned to actually give?

And well... she kinda comes off an a total idiot if she's angry at him for living simple and being poor, when it's his fault the kingdom didn't actually give him rewards.

Though... I am curious as to how a marriage with one of those two would've been and how they would've treated them.

Double-page supporter
I'm enjoying this series cause it feels like Dias is King from One Punch Man put into the setting of Akame ga Kill lol

If you can't wait, there's always machine translating :D https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1980en/16/ it continues from chapter 16

Dex-chan lover
scrub knight : *threatens*

*jojo golden wind piano theme plays*

you get to see the princess' true nature with that thought panel - not even a single worry about the fact that their "hero" was more or less sent to an empty field with literally nothing but his own stuff to die

Users who are viewing this thread