Mamahaha no Tsurego ga Moto Kanodatta - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
Read all the three chapters, and I’m a little confused: for how long they’ve been a couple? They splitted BEFORE or AFTER discovering they’ll be siblings? And how much time passed from there?
The fact that in chapter 2 says “two weeks” but in chapter 1 was talking about the graduation ceremony aren’t going along.

Fed-Kun's army
I swear the parents knew and are ok with it and are just messing with them.

Fed-Kun's army
@emMeBi86
I see no discrepancy, it should just mean that they had the graduation cerimony less than two weeks ago, doesn't it?

Any of you getting confused by this manga so far, read the novel. ch 0-1.2 basically adapted the whole 1st chapter but decided to do it in such a roundabout way and leaving many details and came up with the incredibly vague ch 0 to ch 1.

@emMeBi86

Dex-chan lover
If this is how they act the parents are gonna realize in like half a second (if they haven't already that is)

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
All of this would have been solved if Japanese just had age-neutral nouns for "brother" and "sister". 🤣

Thanks for the new release. Keep 'em coming this is looking like it could be really entertaining... or it could be irredeemable garbage, still up in the air tbh.

hmmm why i feel a bit of guilty pleasure after reading this chap?

Group Leader
MC is a bit relatable in that many people I know keep their bf/gf in a "special" category where they only show a part of themselves. It can be jealous-inducing to see their "family only" faces that they never show you, or god forbid they have some pseudo older brother/sister/dad/mom figure that they claim is platonic and looks anything but.

there's also the flipside type which is super nice to everyone else and treats you horribly because "we're close so I don't need to keep up a front." this type is likely to never try to take the trouble to look nice for you after a while.

Users who are viewing this thread