Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Double-page supporter
Oooh, that chuunibyou named attack moment was pretty good. Thanks for including the raw, it really makes me appreciate good cleaners.

Dex-chan lover
@Taerene It wasn't Kai but Rinne who did that huge attack.

ANyway, i get the feeling Vanessa's power isn't the same anymore from what Rinne mentioned.

So, just to make sure I got this right. Jeanne and Kai were lovers, correct?

@8man Childhood friends. Which, in anime terms, means one of them was in love with the other but they'll never get together because childhood friends never win.

@fireplace67 Yeah, I went back to the first chapter. They were childhood friends, but Jeanne was evidently in love with him, though Kai didn't seem privy to it. I hope this isn't going to be a "dense MC accidentally makes harem" series, it's already walking on a tightrope, that would probably be the last straw for me.

Dex-chan lover
Assuming your enemy, who pretty much took over the world, is an idiot? That's just downright suicidal, isn't it?

@Freestyle I Said "I hope this isn't going to be" as in I hope it doesn't become harem garbage; As for the romance portion, I actually originally started reading this series back when ch. 3 came out because of it's romance tag, the tag that is still there, although it's proven to be a pretty fuckin' awful romance.

Group Leader
Enemy boss is female and your comrades are pretty much females too. Japan never change with its harem troupe.

@Freestyle There are two heroines currently which means this will atleast be love triangle if more heroines are not introduced in future and for your information
there will be more heroines in future, so yeah you could say this is a harem....

Aggregator gang
Plottwist.. Vanessas been waiting for her lover to show all this time.. Taking out the human capital was just to make him come to her :D

But looking back on the last chapter.. Kinda makes me a little sick seeing hes reasoning for fighting is "power of friendship" But if its manga targeted at 12 years olds, I guess I get it.

@Velsy
funny thing is that you are more or less correct but Vanessa herself doesn't know that. Why ? Stay tuned to find out

Users who are viewing this thread