Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 5 Ch. 20 - Justice Vs. Evil

NIB

Fed-Kun's army
I was waiting for your version, thank you so much.

There are some typos in this chapter, Shiva and Loki are designated as Greek, when it should be Indian and Norse.

Power Uploader
This is the first time I wait for a properly done version over a speedscan, ever. I guess this series is mostly eyecandy, there's no depth to it, so it deserves to be enjoyed in its full glory. Many thanks to Valhalla for not giving up on this.

Seems like there is an error in page 14 and 15: "Shiva (greek)" and "Loki (greek)".
Loki is from norse mythology and Shiva is from hindu mythology.

Thanks for your version!

Dex-chan lover
Quick QC comment to the team: Looks like you labeled all the gods Greek, even though Shiva (P14) is Hindu and Loki (P15) is Norse

Much appreciated the quality work though

Edit: Someone made the same post I did but I can't delete this, apologies haha

Double-page supporter
It is true this is a masterpiece, I don't hesitate to re-read again 🥰

Fed-Kun's army
Still think they should have done Hitler if they wanted the most despicable person on earth

Hitler's strength was his charisma, not his murder capacity. As funny as it is to imagine der fuhrer with a flamethrower full of zyklon b and dragging along a portable oven, it'd be even less accurate than everything that goes on in this series.

Dex-chan lover
honestly, at least they were a lot more calmer about it unlike another certain group.

Fed-Kun's army
This read better so many thanks for not giving in
Also, double the dose of JTR is never too bad

@moel Same Here. I've lost counts how many times I re-read the manga. lol

Jack The Riper is one of the fighters I'm looking forward for. I am really happy that they chose him to be next fighter in round 4 against Heracles. It's gonna be awesome battle for sure!

Group Leader
Unfortunately, that's how some snipers are. They snipe the project for attention and views rather than cuz it's neglected. It just sucks when you do all the legwork to catch up to the raws and some random dudes say they want the series now. It's so goddamn annoying and infuriating, especially since there's no legit reason for the snipe. As a fellow scanlator who has been through sniping as well, fuck thise snipers and release at your pace. Thank you for working on the chapter and not dropping the project.

Users who are viewing this thread