Gong Heon Ja - Ch. 6

Was he talking with someone or was the translation off? My head is hurting in general today so I cant figure out which it is :/ TY for chapter though, this story seems pretty interesting and I like the ability :)

@Wreavant The translations do seem to be off here and there, but the 1st part of it is essentially just him talking to himself, and the second part is when he's actually on the phone with another person.

@selkieee So was Mc the one to call that lady??? That happened so suddenly I thought it was different scene, but then again why was she in some sort of dojo? This is confusing, at least for now. <sigh>

@m4ng4 (I hope I'm tagging people correctly)
The lady with red hair is a person who works at the training center. He calls her because he doesn't know what to do with the monster corpse (since it's way too big for him to carry). I believe the dojo will be something that will be explained later on, because it hasn't been showed before, I think.

@selkieee (You tagged me alright.)
I got that after reading your previous comment (not the one to me), was just confused in the part of sudden scene change. Apparently, there wasn't much info for me to be sure about it.
But, truthfully, I wasn't expecting him to call a person saying "hey! I just lasered a monster of a level way higher than I may currently kill and I'll even announce my superpower to all of you". I guess, it's still hard to see that.
Anyway, I'm now not, confused and fighting with my little brain and imagination. So, Thanks.

Thanks for the chapter.

I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of crazy gadgets he' ll come up with to use.

Users who are viewing this thread