Ao no Exorcist

Contributor
Haven't seen this series getting a update in a long time... do scanlators still work on it?

@Lock, they do, just not here. Chapter 99 was translated not to long ago.

@jesusdeath14
No it's still ongoing in 2019. Katou Kazue releases a new chapter once a month. Mangadex just doesn't have all of the available chapters (which really sucks). There's currently 108 chapters translated into English and still ongoing.

Seriously, if you're a fan, just purchase it. The series is available in many different languages; physically and digitally.

Aggregator gang
Just go buy it the official release. Or go to manga freak. This and UQ Holder have been translated every month. Couldn't find anywhere else.

Group Leader
Sucks that we can't have everything in one place anymore, especially because each publisher has their own way of making their website work, and they all pale in comparison to MangaDex's customization features... at this point we should make those publishers recognize MD as an official platform for official releases, that way we get our mangas and they get their money!

This is actually a great idea. I get that u guys cant post blue exorcist anymore but at least u redirect me to where i can get the last chapters. I dont need to bookmark more sites and wont need to remember them i just go here then im redirected.

Users who are viewing this thread