Author Chapter 46 (I Am a Child of This House)
Noooo give my fluff back! I didn't sign up for this sh*t. 😂
O3o
Many thanks
@Cleesus. Her mental age is still a child like her physical age.
She only had her memories unlocked so she could form a personality while she was neglected and locked away.
She's not a reincarnator who's previous incarnation took over. She had her past life's memories unlocked consumed that incarnation and She's Estelle. A child who is now the Young Mistress Castiello!
Thank you!
@Cleesus
there is different types of reincarnation.
-One soul take over another´s body.
-Remember his/her past life.
-2 or more souls in one body.
-Someone have the memories of another but is still oneself. (eg. Estelle)
Dying is too little for wizard dude, he must suffer. SUFFER! ENDLESSLY!! O3O
Dad knows his daughter well enough to be able to tell the difference between irises.
That fool Lefton greatly underestimated the doting parent prowess of the duke and now he shall pay the price for his arrogance! I just hope they spare the child, he could become her attendant or something and live a better life since he begged his master to stop. Unless there is some restriction where he dies if the wizard dies which I could see that kind of asshole setting up.....
Rather than being saved by someone else I would like to see her use somekind of spirit power....
He wanted to be part of the history, he will become part of the geography... Anyway, I wonder whether the eyes in the bottle came from the princess...
I almost forget that our Estelle was a Korean woman name SeoYoung or something like that 😂 because she's too absorbed being Estelle, 12 years old girl.
The plus being a reincarnated was she has good self-control, not spoil and arrogant like most child of her age.
I hope there will be an awakening or a spirit will help her in her suffering
Thaaaaats why he is called Lefton. Because he is not going the right way. Lame pun hihi