Golden Kamuy - Vol. 21 Ch. 210 - Sweet Lies

Dex-chan lover
You know what more creepy than getting someone's loyalty by lying to them? To see how they stay loyal to you even they know you are lying to them.

Edit:
And so my guess is correct, Koito's kidnapping is Tsurumi's work. Though i recall other reader also shave same suspicion so I guessink its not that hard to miss.

Bless this scanlation team for their end notes. We'd all be furiously flipping through past chapters trying to reconnect the dots after every new one that references something from way back when.

Dex-chan lover
Based Koito. I should’ve known he’d spurt out praises for Tsurumi knowing what he’d done. Not gonna lie, it made me laugh out loud.

Dex-chan lover
celD0k5.gif

same energy

I doubted Tsurumi's involvement in the Koito incident since I didn't think he had any reason to orchestrate it at that point in time, I always assumed his plans were a reaction to what happened during and after the war. Now it seems he's been scheming for decades... I wonder where the story goes next.

Contributor
Tsurumi is a fucked up guy, but man he's hella smart mmm...

Fed-Kun's army
koito's relationship with his father is fixed because of tsurimi, so he may actually be grateful for that, unlike tsukishima, who is too dead inside to care about being lied to

Dex-chan lover
@miyako19
Yeah I’d have to agree now that you’ve mentioned it. I gotta admit lots of little details went over me this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus this chapter. I dont think Koito admiration is the end is entirely genuine, he seems to be putting on an act.

uh what was that at the end

I really need to reread the whole series, whenever there are pages with all this dialogue, I don't understand half of it because I've forgotten so much of what's happened 😓

someone on twitter suggested that koito's renewed idolization of tsurumi might be revealed as fake if he fails to go into monkey-screech mode when faced with the actual tsurumi, which i thought was very clever. can't wait for the next chapter! thank you for translating!

Users who are viewing this thread