Saikyou Yuusha wa Oharai Hako: Maou ni Nattara Zutto Ore no Musou Return - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Hero finally reaches the final forest

Group Leader
I see you in that country name, Rimuru Tempest. Also does that last page mean it's just the end of volume 1?

Double-page supporter
@HDMI1 Yeah, that's how some manga are, instead of "End of Volume X" it's "End of *Title* 1 (or 2, 3, 4, etc.)" which can be slightly confusing the first couple times you see it.

Dex-chan lover
@LE_MALEM Do people really consider this and angel Densetsu as having bad art? People are wiered. I guess its the same people who only play games or watch movies with "cutting edge graphics".

Fed-Kun's army
..... you guys never actually tried to draw haven’t you....
This is pro level arts, no kidding.
The artist may need to cut corners but look at the friggin forest and all shit he draw in this chapter, if he not make any compensation in his drawing this manga wont even make it to the deadline, remember not everyone has tons of assistant around them, this mangaka could be one of them.
You are being rude, that is for sure.
Look again at the chapter, notice the tiniest detail this mangaka put on every single object, especially the building and the vines.

>people says the artstyle is shit

Lmao what you guys smoking? The artstyle is hella good, wym? Have you drawn at all? It's rare to have an artist with this style since every mangaka/manhua artist that gets on the limelight has styles closely similar to each other. This style is a breath of fresh air, ifvyou ask me.

to all guys complaining about the art, OG OnePunchMan says hi

and with the story like this, I would be okay even if it's art is equal to OPM

Aggregator gang
Is it just me, or that last bit is a flag that the demi-human country is going to get destroyed again?

Users who are viewing this thread