Choppiri Toshiue Demo Kanojo ni Shite Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The true identity of the princess

Dex-chan lover
Obviously super fucked but im rooting for momota man, we all deserve a big tiddy OL

Aggregator gang
Wow, they actually came up with a pretty good reason for why she originally wore the outfit.

Dex-chan lover
Also a not terrible reason as to why she couldn't say anything about the molester
Having said that, she's not at all good at forceful rejections when she's showing that kind of painful face. She fell for the teen, full stop.

Dex-chan lover
ok this is pretty good, def wonder where it will go from now cause MC is like 15 and she's 27, doesn't that mean she's gota wait 3 more fucking years to marry him??? 1 year is already bad but 3 is fucking torture I'd imagine

Contributor
He had his heart broken at the end of chapter 2, and now it's even more broken at the end of chapter 3.

Poor boy.

Dex-chan lover
That's the Big OOF right there. Now, some yearning to see each other again and admission of feelings from her and then skip to the end...

Dex-chan lover
She’s not “shy”, she will just be:
- a pedophile
- if discovered (at least in the first year till he’s 16) guilty of a crime
- even if discovered when he’s at least 16yo, it could be detrimental for her image and place at work.

She’s in the wrong -even if it is less wrong, having read this chapter- , but she’s not a complete stupid. She knows the possible consequences of her actions.

Surely, you can say “let’s try to keep it a secret for 3 years”. Not so easy...as we can see in other mangas too (with OLs or Teachers).

@jimmyclear
Pretty sure it's not because she's shy. I mean, it's kind of weird for a twenty-seven-year-old to go out with a fifteen-year-old. It's understandable while she's trying to break it off with him.

Dex-chan lover
@BlankDott Well, partly because she's shy. I mean, she wouldn't have been doing the whole pretend thing in the first place if she wasn't socially isolated and feeling nostalgia for a high school idyll she never even had. How this is supposed to be remotely possible given how drop-dead gorgeous she is I'm not clear, but that's the deal. I'm pretty sure we're supposed to be looking at a 27-year-old mega-hottie with a sweet smile and great tracts of land, who is a virgin and has never even dated because she is shy and unsocial.

Double-page supporter
@BlankDott

Never heard of "Being a friend"? Kid got the chance to learn what its like being in a relationship.

Now if she was True (Which is a very hard thing for women) she would of approached the situation as "Kiddo, I'm older than you. I can only be a friend. Go anymore than that today, and I'm a creep."

Aggregator gang
@Purplelibraryguy I can only guess she was a late bloomer and wasn't sporting that body or those looks when she was actually in high school, and then somehow just got caught up in life and never had a social life - basically work and home.

Dex-chan lover
I was rooting for this romance but putting it in terms of video game generations I now understand that they can NEVER understand each other!
Dating a DS baby? DISGUSTING

Users who are viewing this thread