Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

I never read this manga and think, "Hmm, good thing he didn't get with senpai after all!" It keeps getting better and better for him and he still pussies out every time.

Dex-chan lover
She's probably a fujoshi and ships him with his friend.
Also, this MC is the gayest gay to ever gay.

• Thinking
Reactions: GK
@Acolytus I never thought about that possibility. It also lines up with the classrom scene :D (maybe she is emphasising the GIRLS part not wich girl part)

Fed-Kun's army
@Nogoodnms Hey it's possible it's just a tsundere. Well maybe with a dash of yandere... or the other way around I don't even know anymore.

Contributor
@Acolytus that's like exactly what I thought, if we have 2 insane characters, there's no way the third one is normal mmm...

Aggregator gang
Holy shit this is great.

Sayuki senpai proves yet again why she is best girl. Amazing meido. She is loyal, honest, and protective. Truly a treasure.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, this is gonna be yandere. Tsundere would be too pure for this shit.

I swear to fucking christ, Nanjou is gonna be another crazy bitch. At this rate MC is gonna end up with his sister before any of these three.

Group Leader
@Acolytus, yeah, the moment she said "i dont like you being with other girls", im like, "yeah, fujoshi. fujoshi alright..." MC should learn by now, nothing good is gonna happen to him ever.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what's Nanjou's quirk. There's an S and an M. What is she now? a yandere? bite fetish? fujoshi?

Fed-Kun's army
"Because.....WHERE'S THE FUCKING LOOOOOOOOOVVEEE!!"....At least this guy got a somewhat valid reason to reject those advances....When you just want a normal love, but you attract all the crazy.

Double-page supporter
Wait guys don't we have something more important to discuss here?

Like how could the key be in her cleavage when you can clearly see in page 9 there is a huge gap in the middle of it?
The key would be on the floor or in the panties!

smh

• Thinking
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
She's totally gonna be yandere.

Also, MC- kun should hereby be known as Tetsu, because his will is of iron.

Fed-Kun's army
Mc will is as strong as the protagonist of tsugumomo also my bet is on the third girl either being like yuno from future diary(yandere), or chocolat from noucome(fujoshi however still in love with protagonist)

Users who are viewing this thread