Contributor
Palms are sweaty
Knees weak, arms are sweaty
Sweat on my sweater already
Mom's spagsweatti

Dex-chan lover
"A sweaty girl like me will never be popular".

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You will find understanding people like that every.... only in manga.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why but I unconsciously thought that it was going to be Tadano who'll help her out..... Maybe it's because he has the whole husbando aura around him

Gosh that was me in middle school, I was so sweaty all the time. I smelled so bad...? I really feel for this character

Aggregator gang
She should just take the athletic-girl route and wear sports bras all the time. That way it's ok if her clothes become see through. I mean, it'll still be kinda erotic but not as much.

Ase-san, eh?

Looks like we got another extremely powerful character on our hands ?

As a fellow sweats-a-lot person, I sympathize.

Sweating is good too, it brings out the unique aroma of a person (pungent or otherwise.)

Contributor
This is why people wear undershirts... I mean, I don't because I wear a jacket even if it's 90 degrees out, but an undershirt helps hide your bra. Actually, I wonder why summer uniforms aren't a color that people can't see through. Like, if it really gets that hot EVERY SUMMER, some consideration for the students who are self conscious about that bras or nipples being seen through their shirt could benefit from a non-white color shirt

Fed-Kun's army
not sure if I sure if I should get jealous or not, I don't sweat much but it destroyed my skin a bit.

She used so much that even Manbagi, a girl who used to apply a mountain of makeup to her face every day is looking at her like wtf are you doing :D

Users who are viewing this thread