Author Yofukashi no Uta
almost only followed because of that dumb tl;dr lol
@Laughing_Snake

My tl;drs are awesome and you know it.
From the author of Dagashi Kashi.

FOLLOWED!
lol that tldr. kudos.
Anyone remember that oneshot where the guy invites a vampire into his house but then the twist is that his house got repossessed at midnight so she could no longer leave after she kills him?
And also, if anyone does remember it, what was it called?
@Nakewameke
nickelodeon chapter 33: https://mangadex.org/chapter/15519/1
Followed.
My hunches always convince me that Shounen Sunday and Shounen Magazine always provide interesting shounen stories, that's true. The portions never disappoint me and blend perfectly.
In this new series, there is a bait of sexuality but I hope it's only minor. The heroin is unique as usual. There is a cool but rather haphazard side. I'm not sure this will lead to being entirely psychological, but it would be better if the game isn't too edgy by involving many magical side characters.
I want this to stay where the focus is on vampires who mingle and hide in society. But I also want this to logically not work like where it is, Jitsu wa Watashi wa. Honestly, it's weird.
Dagashi Kashi > MHA
also Hotaru > everyone in MHA

Fuck whoever wrote this description.
So monogatari?
Oh Fuck Me This Is Perfect lol
Omfg he's an incel lmao
@neorasp What is point of this comment? Forcing fanbase war of two completely diferent titles?
@bastek66
mha fans should not stick their fav anime into unrelated mangas description.
@neorasp Where is it mentioned?
@bastek66
it was in the series description, was removed since.
Unable to sleep or find satisfaction in his daily life, Yamori Kou begins exploring the city at night, where he meets a strange girl who offers to help his insomnia by sleeping beside him.

So a guy who can't sleep picks up a hooker to tire him out? Shouldn't the title be called "Song of the Street Walkers"?
When did Toga and Hotaru have a baby?
POTENTIAL
expect a disappointing ending from this author.
The current chapters are not exactly getting me hyped up for this one.

The MC is just plain dull to me.