Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 4 Ch. 46 - Decision and Parting

Double-page supporter
YES if only anime/manga guys had enough balls to do something like that
things are clear and (it looks like) senpai wont make things weird

Double-page supporter
I've gotten quite bitter with the past few days, so while I enjoyed the chapter, I'm a bit upset at how easily senpai left. Time for me to go with depressing shit again and move fluffiness aside for a time.

Anyway, thanks for the update as always.

Double-page supporter
Nanohaaa! So gallant, so handsome! So confident! She didn't hesitate one second to protect her girlfriend! 🥰

Dex-chan lover
Nanoha is a true hero, I knew she would come in to save the day in the end !

Dex-chan lover
So what was all the Igarashiact for ? I mean, i'm happy that the drama is solved that softly but it might be too softly. "You're dating" "Yes" "You really love her ?" "Yes" "OK i leave then" like what ? Is that all ? No further explanation why she act like that with Chidori ? I know we gonna have Igarashi side of story in the next chapter but still, Igarashi ain't gonna explain to Chidori why other than this half-assed excuse of "You seem alone so i hit on you lol".

@Lilliwyt I do feel like it was a bit anticlimactic, however, this is a milestone for them in that it's the first time they've openly confessed their relationship to someone. So maybe we will see more progress on that front

Dex-chan lover
Now, if we just can do the same with the blonde doctor of Sensei Lock On...

Fed-Kun's army
That's what you get for trying to have things both ways, senpai. You wanted to be "more than just a friend" with Chidori, but refused to admit to loving another girl. And as a result of that, you hurt Chidori terribly and drove her away from you forever.

I... I'm not sure what I think of this little arc. It was over with way too quickly and a bit anticlimactic at that. Hopefully we'll at least get one more chapter out of this to retie some of those ends.

Dex-chan lover
And the star player runs the ball home for the win.

Think they could have stretched it out for another chapter?

Dex-chan lover
Fuck off into oblivion, thank

Oh well, I guess I’ll consider this bullshit mini arc as motivation for these two to actually come out (at least to their friends)

This small arc served to have them admit to someone outside themselves they're dating. It may have been to someone who is not going to be anywhere near their social circle, but the mental barrier of keeping it a secret is still likely to be significantly weakened by this. I think they'll be *way* more willing to admit this to other people in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread