Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru - Vol. 6 Ch. 38 - Incurable Illness

Dex-chan lover
That is a ridiculous lack of sense of self-preservation.

Dex-chan lover
how can he get away with that booty slap? especially when his harems directly watching that

Double-page supporter
I don’t really appreciate the dumb solo player that acts like their dumb act was selfless.., lmao

Here we go again. Typical dumb forced plot/drama trope again... for the 53214th times.

Dex-chan lover
What a stupid plot. Does she even know what the plant looks like? She's not even an adventurer, yet she wanders into a monster infested forest alone because she couldn't wait half an hour for real adventurers who were already promise a compensation for going there. I guess she didn't get enough food when she was young and her brain was left atrophied.

Dex-chan lover
When a level 2 newb think they are strong enough to simply enter a dangerous area...

Fed-Kun's army
Giant rApe !!

So Zef s going to get a hold of that ass healer kemonomimi ! nice

Fed-Kun's army
Does the WN have any more gratification or is it mostly the same?

Granted it is the manga arts character design that I'm liking so maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree

Dex-chan lover
Could have perhaps warned the beastgirl healer with no combat capabilities about ape rape...
Okay, maybe she does have some...

Dex-chan lover
Yes, going into a dangerous forest alone to save someone is so noble, that you'll die a useless death only causing more trouble for everyone. It's so smrt.

Fed-Kun's army
Wouldn't the mayor never know about the disease spreading faster to beastmen if Zeff had not told him? I don't get that "negotiation"...

Aggregator gang
@BOTMAN I see it the other way. Zeff, with knowledge of the future, seems to want to prevent discrimination about the fact. The only reason for him to explain this is that it becomes a major issue in the future. All it takes is one person in the wrong place to spread bad gossip for prejudice to spread like wildfire.

Dex-chan lover
Random sexual harassment once he made the healer girl feel like he has her patients life in his hands.

Users who are viewing this thread