Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 2 Ch. 15.2

Dex-chan lover
If the parts are really small like this one, feel free to lump them together.

Also, does the rogue have bigger boobs than the tank?

MD@Home
KIREICAKE IT POR FAVOR!

I NEED SHORTSTACK BOOBS IN ORDER TO FEEL HORRIBLE ABOUT MYSELF!

Group Leader
@icarushector
Now you're asking the real questions. Canonically, they're both the same size in that department, but Nyannyan is slightly taller than Tina.

For these really short ones, I'd vote to wait for the full chapter as well. That short of a release just feels like a tease.

lul KireiCaking it xD
In all seriousness, it depends on the length and contents of the parts. If they're long enough to actually contribute something to the series as standalone parts then upload them separate, otherwise I'd say hold off on uploading them until you can upload a full chapter.
But that's just my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
The little nod to "Singing in the Rain" in the dance panel made me happier than it should have.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like you shouldn't go based on images alone for sizing these two behemoths. It looks like their "size" fluctuates depending on the artist's desire or melancholy.

I am, of course, referring to how tall they are. Totes.

Dex-chan lover
1. "KireiCaking it"

I looked through your whole fucking translation again and not ONCE did I find anything about taking care of sick parents between panels.
j/k Kirei Cake is all right. Regular releases and they never put day(s)-long delays on chapters. I'mma be one of those 1-2 people one of these days

2. Obligatory "GODDAMN DEM TIDDIES THO"

Aggregator gang
I'd prefer the full chapter, to answer your question. Thanks for the update.

If the chapter is around 20-30 no split, more than 40 kireicake it all the way you need. Thanks for the chapters <3

I'd prefer whole chapters, but also no more than 1 month between releases. If that means a partial chapter release, so be it.

Group Leader
Just to be clear, I don't mean kireicaking it as in I have a lot of raws to work with and I'm just splitting it up because I feel like it. This raw was released 3 hours ago, lol.

Also, I have nothing against KC, their work ethic is insane.

Dex-chan lover
I think just follow the raw for split or not, if raw is splitted, then it's split release, if not, then full
And thanks for update

Dex-chan lover
@Amarrez yeah, kc's output is ludicrous.

Nyannyan also has a micro tube top thing that allows for a lot more.... Dynamic deformation than Tina's corset looking upper garment.

I vote whole chapters, but you do you. You're putting this out for free, you make the call.

Thanks, btw.

Group Leader
I'd rather follow whatever schedule the raw is released, but hey, you're the one who working the hardest (for free to boot!), so please do as you see fit in your convenience.
Thanks again for the Beautifully Bouncing Bold Baggages!

Also, kinda weird seeing those flying body parts without, not even a single drop, of gory blood.

Users who are viewing this thread