5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 12 Ch. 99 - The Sunrise Festival - Day 1

Wait, so he said he loves them all platonically? I’m confused. Nino, Ichika, and to some extent Miku said they loved him romantically.

@Oniros Wait, so he said he loves them all platonically? I’m confused. Nino, Ichika, and to some extent Miku said they loved him romantically.

They will just have to be satisfied with being in-laws. This may be the most thorough differentiating of the "harem." Two careers are already lined up. How long for the other two? I suspect there will be just Itsuki going to college with the MC. The rest will have their new jobs.

@Oniros
I think he means romantically. That's why he hesitates to give definitive answer to them during the festival.
Concluding: FINALLY MC who had balls to say he loves more than one girl while being aware of the feelings they have for him.

Aggregator gang
Author pulling this out of his ass to try to convince readers all girls have equal chances 🤧

Next chapter is 100, just in time for a big reveal! It's refreshing to see a series like this actually have some progress to it (or so it seems so far, haha).

So my boi Fuutarou is going to be an absolute chad and choose them all? if so thanks based Fuutarou

@NamelessGent I mean that’s pretty fricken obvious. No matter which quint wins, Negi’s gonna have 4 angry quint fanbases aiming daggers at his throat.

Users who are viewing this thread