Ookii Onnanoko wa Suki Desu ka?

The series was translated by Habanero Scans. (I've also submitted everything up to ch. 34, with non-watermarked scans, but they're slowly going through the FTP upload queue.)

Looking forward to the rest of it getting up, have last few chapters to catch up.

Power Uploader
I haven't seen TiL post in about a year, and he never provided an email. I think his recent issue was getting ahold of scans, to which I offered to scan if he could point out which issues I'd need. The volume's come out since then, anyway. RIP

Dex-chan lover
The title has always been a silly question, and the vol 5 cover currently up makes the answer even more ridiculously obvious.

For a minute there, I thought I just misread the title.
*read the latest episode* ... ohh ... okay ... it's big, looks like we're in the right place.

The high rating is misleading and could represent mostly the people that enjoy over-the-top harem.

Story doesn't have any substance and this manga seems to revolve only around the harem.
I realized at ch1 that it wasn't my cup of tea, but still gave it a chance hoping for more vanilla route.

God i don't even know what i'm reading anymore... shota harem is really dangerous and not family friendly ...

Users who are viewing this thread