Adachi to Shimamura - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Isosceles Triangle

Let's hope the anime isn't mindless drivel like the first version of this manga.

@Akole the anime, as both manga adaptations were, is being adapted from the light novel. The light novel is really good, it’s just a matter of how well it’s adapted into manga/anime. So we’ll just have to see how the animators, directors, and so forth manage to portray it.

Fed-Kun's army
Wadashaa! putting that obligatory Yashiro introduccion aside, and the rather short chapter being even shorter by spending a third ot it on her, this one had a fun expressions but not much to say all things consider.
Also while I personally have been enjoying this version, and hope it lasts, I am glad that the anime is being adapted from the LN directly, hope it has a good staff that can pull a good adaptation

Dex-chan lover
Ayyy, the little blue hair clamjam is here.After reading both first versionand LN, i'm a bit confused they introduced her like that but at least she is here.

Double-page supporter
I hope they lean towards this manga when creating the anime rather than the much inferior first manga. But I will quickly stop watching if it isn't.
Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for anime adaptations of "Witches Hammer" "All the world is yuri except for me" "2DK, G-pen, alarm clock" and the superb "love letter for a marching pup".
Come on, Japan! Be a little less fundamentalist about your obsessions in fiction and give these amazing yuri manga their due.

I love how ballsy Adachi is :D You go, girl! And Shimamura's behavior or rather the things she says and thinks is interesting. She reminds me of some jaded high-bred lady in some Victorian novel.
But I lament that astronaut-girl is a thing in this manga as well. I can't imagine her being anything but annoying.

Double-page supporter
I always forget that that weird alien siscon manga and this manga take place in the same universe as this one, but every time I see Yashiro, all I can think is "oh shit it's that incest baby from the future"

I funkin hate it

Double-page supporter
@Mushroom_X I don't even know how to describe it... basically it's an incest anime where the girl claims to be an alien and one of the other characters (the girl in the space suit) is implied to be their child that came from the future

aaahh, she's so cute
adachi1.jpg

Shimamura should check the manga tags. Of course she wanted to say ~date. 👀

Double-page supporter
I always forget that that weird alien siscon manga and this manga take place in the same universe as this one, but every time I see Yashiro, all I can think is "oh shit it's that incest baby from the future"

I funkin hate it
Wait what what what what WHAT???

Users who are viewing this thread