Black Cat Scanlations

Hello! I've been following your translations for the DarliFra manga for a while now.
Been meaning to say this for a while, but thank you so much for translations! As a non-Japanese speaker, I have always found it a struggle to read the original manga or understanding whatever Google Translate churns out.
Anyway, a new DarliFra chapter was released on 25/8 but you guys haven't uploaded a translation yet. Just wondering is it that y'all have been taking a break, are currently working on another project or that y'all have stopped translating the manga due to low popularity? Hope to hear from y'all soon! <3

Group Leader
@gleightter Thanks for the kind words, It'll most likely be released tomorrow, our translator for Franxx has been busy with school for the past few days so she hasn't had the time to translate it yet!

thank you for Sakurai-san Wants To Be Noticed hope you gonna continue it :)

So, are you guys continuing the yakuza househusband manga or it was a one time-only? Just curious about it.

Thank you so much for picking up Hitman! It doesn’t mean anything but I’m really appreciative of your work, so thanks!

Group Leader
@shoneniscrap We've dropped it, but some of our staff will continue working with the translator to continue releasing it under no group.

Group Leader
@Idkandidc6969 We were having some issues script wise, but we were able to resolve those, so for now we'll be trying to do one chapter a week, and plan on speeding it up more in the future.

Hello thank you for your chapters !
I really love your series especially MOMO: The Blood Taker.
I would like to know if you will continue to do new chapter.

Thank you in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread