Detective Conan - Vol. 98 Ch. 1040 - From Your Footbowl Loving Mother

Dex-chan lover
At this point, Ran is just trolling. There no way she can still doubt Conan is not Shinichi. I know she don't have insane deduction skills but come on, how many proofs do you need for acknowledge that ?

The cast: This is nol onger a quiz.
The readers: This is no longer a quiz indeed.

Anyone with an iota of logic: This is DEFINITELY no longer a quiz.

Momiji: This can still be a quiz

gdi Momiji

Aggregator gang
@Lilliwyt Basically, she is in denial. She took baths with him, sleep together, etc. She is too embarrassed to admit that she had done all those things with Shinichi.

Aggregator gang
What's the chance that all 3 of them are in cahoots?
Or what's the chance that the butler did it?

Dex-chan lover
Momiji is the culprit. She hired one of the brothers to do it so there'd be a tiebreaker.

@Lilliwyt @miyako19
Also, at what point does "the guy shrunk back down to a 6 years old" sound like a logical explanation? Especially when she's seen both Shinichi and Conan at the same time and place a handful of times.

Dex-chan lover
Yay, Heiji going back to the old "I'll get you and everybody around you killed because I'm so petty" threat on page 10. What a funny joke.

Narrator: "There has been... a MURDER!"

Detective Conan readers: "In other news the sky is blue and the grass is green."

Ah yes, the Kyoto way of being mean. I remember someone from Osaka saying they're so polite in Kyoto, when a restaurant wants you to leave they offer you another cup a tea, hoping you'd take the hint.

Dex-chan lover
Wow... I really appreciate how TL localized the code. It must have been a pain in the arse to translate... ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread