Yozakura-san Chi no Daisakusen

Dammit, another Mangaplus title. I guess I'll have to pass. just do not like the poor quality of the site.

I feel this manga is trying to get out of the boundaries of Spy x Family --but a little more edgy.
Because Shounen Jump has a tradition of stopping the enthusiasm of new authors in a short amount of time, I can't expect much if the potential doesn't try to be drawn any further like Shounen Sunday or Shounen Magazine did.

Well, I mentioned about this in Act-age comments column and I was flicked a little by someone here. To be more precise, I don't know anything about their old system or history, but the neighboring magazine somehow knows more about the tastes of most interested ones. Their shounen is really normal, and it fits. Shounen Jump might not change but too ambitious as the magazine that has the most sales and this is what they are after: profit.
Some are interesting in Jump but they seem to be switching if they don't see the potential. I salute when I think those who are successful really able to get out of hell.

Next, the previous work, before this, was interesting and funny but it did not last long. Maybe it won't be called an axed by definition, but the standard is confirmed. And that's not a strange thing.
Unfortunately I'm not too interested in the Yakuza concept here. Maybe the author can see how Baccano works with its a-little-bit superpowers, but somehow that makes sense. And it should be even more tense without being given a strange push as the topping. Nonsense to protect, close ties, for loved ones. Can we rest for a bit? I actually prefer this to fully talk about the Yakuza family from within.

Double-page supporter
Favoring the Mythical doctor over this mafia style one

this can be an interesting story if the mc was also her brother or didn't exist
because fixing every problem with forced marriage really did became lame
also the story got interesting characters but a meh plot

the way the daughter says pa and ma I imagine her having a voice of a 40 year old irish man

Double-page supporter
I wish they wouldn't upload the chapters and instead just have the link to the official english, I don't tend to read who the uploader is when first looking at a new manga, so when I click the first chapter and it's just a stupid mangaplus redirect it pisses me off. Either that or hurry up and add a group blocking option already dammit.

Dex-chan lover
Has potential but I think its gonna get cancelled in the future. If not I hope each arc isn't gonna be kidnap the head family ad nauseam. Still can't get over the fact she can't be OP spy but her random friend can be *eye rolls*

Hmm I like this, it will be interesting to see where it goes, im also interested in where the Yozakura Parents are

Finally this series is receiving a color page. Samurai 8 got color pages just because of the author. This earned. Well done!

Love this series - thanks for putting up the links to remind me to read it as the external linked site blocks older chapters past a certain date - im glad i started when it did and kept up :) Good comedy action :)
Gotta love the wire brother's issues - they are gold how they affect the mc :)

Users who are viewing this thread