Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 16 Ch. 81 - Yugami-kun Doesn't Have Any Friends?

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I'm going to miss this manga... welp time to reread the whole thing again.

Seriously tho, I'm gonna take what Yugami says at the end there as confirming the pair and theres nothing you can do to change my mind.
Man, what a great ending.

Fed-Kun's army
Usually new chapters are uploaded noon where I live but to think this one would come up early in the morning — what a great way to start my day!

On another note, I'll miss this series so much after this (´。_。`).

In case I'll forget later, thank you so much for bringing this to us Träumerei Scans and everyone else involved as well.

@Koin wouldn't even try (*^_^*)

Thank you so much for finishing this master piece even though they are not officially together they are going at their own pace changing little by little which for once doesn't piss me off or leave me unsatisfied

Double-page supporter
The second time he gave her the ticket, I was thinking, "Is he just... trying to bring her out on dates?" Seriously, it was like some weird bird mating ritual, where the male brings shiny rock or nice leaf to a female, and each time, he's hoping to get her favor.
But the actual explanation is great too, I just don't think Chihiro realizes he just proposed. 😆
Can't wait for the extras!

Fed-Kun's army
it's very settle but Yagumi basically confessed and will she is legit the only one Yagamui would consider anything, I think the we're not friends chapter and when Chicku was asking about what about humanity, he was dodging trying to say we're just friends cause, deep down he probably knows they are pseudo friends but she means a little more than that to him.

just my two cent.

edit: basically what @sylvacoer said, the absolute man lad, just proposed and she OF COURSE never picked up on it. lol

Users who are viewing this thread