Kekkaishi e no Tensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
‘You’ll be set free when we die’

I’m sure they’ve got a few decades left. And giving a slave gold?

@Sep10trion well mevival lifespan is shorter^^ so i guess he will be free and instantly in retirement when he. Is about 20-30 years old which doesnt sound bad

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion
Depends on how advanced healing magic and hygiene practice are, cause 60 is pretty much when people dropped dead in the medieval times.

Fed-Kun's army
Bird ahegao...

I thought I have seen everything... Obviously I was proven wrong

@Aran1 I think that the dragon was the backup plan. The demand for the birds was unreasonable so they had to come up with something else to offer in case they don't manage to catch the birds. The dragon is hard to hunt in its own way

This story in the novel get dark asf and MC gets OP as well. But at the rate this is going it's going to take a while to get to that point.

Dex-chan lover
omg you absolute cuckboy, you are literally crying about not being a slave anymore. how much of a brainwashed slave are you? how is anyone rooting for this dude as the MC?

Fed-Kun's army
@Doomer
Depend on the owner being slave is a great thing I guess. You're employment is guaranteed, place to sleep and food too. The isekai world is too tough for MC so he's crying about it I guess?

Dex-chan lover
Even though he's technically a slave, he's being taken care of as a part of the family. The word slave is probably not best, maybe servant is more accurate. But calling him a cuckboy for missing what amounts to his adoptive parents is actually so fucked.

He was being overwhelmed by emotion because his masters even considered his future long after they would be gone. The kindness he received from the couple continues to surprise him in unexpected way, hence the tears.

This was nice, but the animal-lover inside of me feels conflicted over them over-hunting a rare and endangered species of bird that wasn't a threat to humans at all...

Also, everyone is definitely gonna die, right? There's so many flags for a massacre.

Users who are viewing this thread