Yaoi Sekai

is a Reindeer
VIP
Glad to see you on the site~
I loved Mikazuki Kottouhinten no Kaban Neko
If you ever need help uploading/have any questions feel free to contact any staff members

Happy 3rd anniversary!!
thank you for the hardwork ╰(⸝⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝⸝)╯

I have voted but doesn't seem it will win the poll ಥ‿ಥ

Happy anniversary!! 💜💜
Thank you for the translations!!❤

I already voted the saori(her works are good) one but lmao we will never know what will happen in the end
I'll read it anyway ><

who do I gotta kill to get more of A World Where Everything Definitely Becomes BL vs. The Man Who Definitely Doesn't Want To Be In A BL?

Group Leader
@Rereowo Hi 🙂 Zettai BL's Volume 2 comes out on December 24 so we're waiting for it to continue it 🙂 Thanks for your patience🙂

Thank you for all of your work!!!

Also will you upload Ookami wa Kowaikunai anytime soon

Group Leader
@lesaro there's no new material for Ookami-kun. The manga sequel was serialized in recottia magazine and is now finished. However we're waiting for a volume release to be announced, since it'll probably contain extras, that's why is not marked as complete.

I was talking about the prequel: https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=150923
Or was that scanalated by another group?

Group Leader
@lesaro that's been finished and uploaded a long time ago. If you have the hentai filter on, you won't see the chapters. I think that's what's happening here.

damn, thankyou for all your work @kinakomochi

btw do you have plans to translate Koi Suru Shirokuma? Its basically Stockholm syndrome with polarbears. at least read the first four chapter first

Group Leader
@PeanutDC2 funny enough, I helped typesetting a chapter from that manga. I don't have any plans of picking it up, but I can keep it in mind if the opportunity presents.

@lesaro no prob ☺️

Users who are viewing this thread