Fushidara Sensei wa Itsumo Nureginu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Another version of "The Results From When I Time Leaped to My Second Year of High School and Confessed to the Teacher I Liked at the Time"

Fed-Kun's army
I just don't know how people can get over how pathetic this kind of premise is. Even the fanservice doesn't seem appealing when it's from a perspective of "I wasted my whole life but was able to redo it and get luckier this time." And it's almost always luck. They don't magically become assertive or anything, they just happen to see their teacher naked or she happens to ask them out for no reason. Or if it's about classmates it's an old guy using his developed brain to manipulate young school girls, which is far creepier and I'd think it's nasty to anyone who isn't old as fuck themselves.

Dex-chan lover
Is she really a married woman or we are going to learn that the rumor was false (and she's actually a virgin)?
And why she was summoned to the future only for her and the protagonist to be immediately killed and sent back in time?
I'm curious to see what will happen in the next chapter.

Aggregator gang
@Lex79 MC used all his luck and magic while drunk on a world class spell that brought his teacher to the future thus explaining her disappearance in the past but was killed as the spell ended thus reversing it and sending his spirit back to the past, teacher was probably changing clothes cause she "woke up" from a nightmare where she was hit by a truck, thus explaining that incident away.

this is purely my speculation any relation to people or events is mealy a coincidence.

Dex-chan lover
a very subtle isekai where his sempai is venerable to the Lucky Perv

Power Uploader
@KaiserZ
Like @DonHazzy said, there is an empty bubble on page 8.
Also, there is a balloon type-setted wrongly on page 22 (it's the penultimate)

First want to say thanks for your assortment of series have great fantasy series and building a decent ecchi ones. Especially like this is mature age ecchi romsnce series which is hardly out there anymore.

As for the chapter think she might of went back in time too doubt shes married.

Fed-Kun's army
Is the ecchi content good enough to excuse the terrible translation and typesetting, and the unoriginal plot?
To be determined, I'll follow for now.

Users who are viewing this thread