Second Life Ranker - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

nice... i realy want to when he will kill his brothers teammates ?

"Cold-blooded"? And then throws the knife before asking questions. Oh-kay.
Hah, Cain. Now you can go ahead and register with that name! Although I guess he'll climb the charts first. BTW, it'd be fun he could climb up to 1st place and still show up as "unkown" 😆

@Niemand Yeah, that's correct. But I'm sure in this case it's more of him interpreting his brothers death as his fault - ie; "I should have been there, I could have done something." And this is his way of rebelling against the heavens.

"Cain" was his nickname in the military when he was overseas in Africa fighting rebel units

Korean Michael Myers is back! And now he calls him self vain, the fire murderer? This guy. 😆

Dex-chan lover
Was this chapter released twice accidentally or something? I had chapter 12 loaded last night, but fell asleep before reading it. It's even in my history, but clicking on it leads to a 'x This chapter has been deleted' pop up.

"You must show that you are worth enough to take the rest..." hmm, sounds ominous. Sounds like the foreshadowing for betrayal. I would've declined them on these grounds alone. Since they're asking for my help and all.

Fed-Kun's army
I like them. Feels like they are foils to the main character, but maybe I'm just being naive haha

Wait... Is it the same kahn that stab his brother???? I'm so confused here

Dex-chan lover
They seem like characters that could have plot armour but I highly doubt it.

Users who are viewing this thread