Dream Diary

Dex-chan lover
Because I'm interested by your dreams, and it's a good "creativity exercise".

Hibiki-Tachibana-Gif-43.gif

Dex-chan lover
Saturday 24 August 2019
04:00 pm

So for some reason I was at an “anime convention”, and as I was exploring I found a cardboard box, with a wolf girl in it.
On the box you could read "Pet Me (´• ω •`)", and I am not a man you can say no to a cardboard box.
I spend some time playing with her and as I was scratching her behind the ears I remembered that I saw a ice cream stand earlier and thought it would be nice to bring one to her.
So I went to buy 2 cones but, when I came back... the box was... empty.Like my soul.

I dunno what it says about me?
L5FuEuVv_o.png

I only have three entries on my dream journal. I can't understand what I wrote, so I'm paraphrasing it a bit. This is the third entry.

January 22, 2017
Unknown time; possibly late morning or early afternoon

I was on a mission to save some children and an old woman. They were on a car going somewhere. I went on to chase them on a motorbike. We ended up on the kidnapper's base. The woman comes out of the car, but then she looks younger. She gets a grenade, pulls the pin and throws it at me.

I woke up when it exploded.

@BlackGeneral
I guess you should have brought her with you when you bought ice cream.

Dex-chan lover
This seems interesting,
I'll pitch in my own two cents,
so let's get started.

Having watched too much Legend of the Galactic Heroes and logged a nontrivial amount of hours in space strategy games
in my lifetime my mind began to wander, cooking up grand battle plans before sleep fully took hold.
p3RKpWd.gif

When I woke up the only thing I can remember was a rather strong desire to crack planets while claiming the nearby star systems in the name of the Empire and thought "fuck it, let's try it".
DesertedPlumpJohndory-max-1mb.gif

In the end victory was acquired through less "brutal" means, mostly because it takes too long delete star systems.

P.S:
Well this is quite hard,
putting my dreams into text,
lots of wargaming.

I remember Flying Naked down a Road.
and there were a lot of Baby Chickens.
then it was raining forgotten passwords.
{school kept that in check|

It looks interesting mind if i shared one of my dream?

There's this dream of mine where i woken up in an eerie mansion and was kept inside a room filled with nothing but bed, mirror, and an eerie looking book. Having nothing to do and confused i checked each item. The mirror gave me a shadow of someone's else face, tattered and my(this person) tongue has been cut clean. It was a horror for the young me(still a 12 years old child back then) but for some reason i manage to gather myself and checked the book when all of a sudden i felt something was creeping behind my back. I looked back and saw something that can only be described as scary when i was a kid. Something that looks like came out straight from lovecraftion story. Fortunately my dream ended there. Little did i know back then, that it will keep haunting me for several years after that

Dex-chan lover
Most of my dreams are boring or forgotten and I don't feel like opening the Pandora's Box of my dark pasts to retrieve those few that I have written down.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, my dreams can be borderline disturbing or completely sexual sometimes XD
though, I've had this one dream the other day, I read Watchmen once a long time ago, so I consider this one a bit of a nightmare, cuz I saw like a moving animation in my head of when the Father of Dr. Manhattan throws the watch he was working on out the window, saying "My Son won't be left behind" or something like that.
Coincidentally, that is my worst fear, having my dream destroyed, and being flung into some place where I have to stop imagining things.

Dex-chan lover
I don't feel like opening the Pandora's Box of my dark pasts to retrieve those few that I have written down.
fuck me i'm the same lol. I think I keep my dream diary back to 2010, haven't written any since 2015 though. the file is still in my PC but I don't dare to open it.

Dex-chan lover
Dreamt this bizarrely bizarre dream the other day. My family wanted to watch OP Film Red with me right? Which I was excited about in the dream. Then this lady beside me says "I'll watch too", and I wake up, rather... Startled...
I recognize her, but I know not from where, and while dreams are enigmas... I like to think some mean something... What's weird is, I watched Film Red weeks ago and enjoyed it so much I screen re--- I MEAN, watched it ten times HEHEH!

Dex-chan lover
Revive!

I often have dreams in which unfamiliar music is playing, and upon waking, I sometimes still remember snatches of it. If the tune seems good, I usually try to capture it by writing lyrics and recording it. I've "written" two songs in the last month or so by doing this, one of them about the Red Wedding in Game of Thrones.

Dex-chan lover
I was transported back in time when wooly mammoths were still alive and i was a cave man for some reason started riding them then i got sent back to the present in a garage full of extinct mammal skeletons and was so sad that mammoths were extinct thinking it was somehow a group of modern humans fault for shooting all the mammoths
i was devasted which is strange because im not an emotional person

Dex-chan lover
Because I've drank too many wine bottles, I managed to give myself the kind of nightmare you don't want to go back to sleep after. Something about confronting weird strangers possessed by an unleashed evil spirit repeatedly invading my home and there being no way to stop them. There were some other funky details I don't quite remember. It was pretty dope actually, since I've haven't been spooked like that in years.

Users who are viewing this thread