Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 16 Ch. 80 - Yugami-kun Graduates

Dex-chan lover
People...lets us never forget, theres is no one quite like Yugami Yuuji. He truly is one of a kind

Also the fact that he accepted the position after only Chihiro asked him....nice!!

that subtle look the class gives when he talks to chihiro is so damn cute.

Fed-Kun's army
This is my favorite high school slice of life Manga hands down. Wasn't overly dramatic, great life lessons and had one of the most unique main characters who managed to stay consistent throughout the entire story. Not the last chapter, but god damn I'll miss this.

God page 9 with her saying me too ,me too was so beautiful and that speech was just amazing.

I'm legit tearing up. What a masterpiece, once the last chapter is released I'm rereading this. Also I hope the extra content in vol. 16 is translated.

Fed-Kun's army
This is greatness. I have truly glimpsed greatness.

It may not be the greatest of the greatest, but it is enough to show me how miniscule I am in the grand order of things. I might be good, but there are absolute giants out there. If I were to stand on their shoulders one day, then perhaps I might come close to seeing this greatness again.

One day.

Dex-chan lover
that speech was amazing tho, that mean so much somehow to me
now i miss my highschool times.
Great chapter great manga, amazing
and
Kkomradee !!

I half suspect Yugami and Chihiro's apartments are going to be beside each other.

Dex-chan lover
Aaaah! Just one chapter an an omake to go. I'm not sure what others will feel about it, since having read the raws, I genuinely feel the ending was very satisfying. It's almost here, can't believe it, with how slow the translations were before the manga ended, I thought it'd take years before we get here.

Users who are viewing this thread