Eromanga-Sensei

Dex-chan lover
We of the Elf faction will fight to the death against you other unlawful factions! ELF IS WAIFU ELF IS VICTORY! repeat after me 10000x times men!

Double-page supporter
Let's be honest: This is just an Ore Imoto 2.0.

If you didn't like OreImo ending, you probably won't like this one too. Don't waste your time.

@loki266 my boss went to jap and bought ln's last volume and
it's just as you said , he will marry sagiri

tbh i quite like the ending , the immorality feels perfect for a manga . bring it on irl then it will become a problem . but even then , i can see why this is
oreimo's spiritual successor according to author's twitter since the bro and his lil sis can get married without a problem which is a plot-wall for oreimo storyline

Contributor
I'm curious to read what's happen after they cover all TV episodes and we will have new chapters from the novel (like Death March). Anyway, thanks for the translation.

that feel when a manga you like gets dropped by the translators
tenor.gif

Group Leader
fuck why does the ending have to be that he
marries his sister, why not elf. Oh well though it means I won't have to get my hopes up for nothing just like with Ayase from oreimo

Fed-Kun's army
I would had forgiven the Author for Oreimo ending but when he repeats the same sh*t again, it makes me question his sanity or maybe he wants to redeem himself by making a appropriate one?

He lost fan base and followers just choose to stay away from this story.. Sigh.

I think it’s be more appropriate if he started a new work with a Ruri-like girl. Just look at Beelzebub or Nisekoi Author. They reuse a bit of the old character designs and go at a different route. But this author just reuses the same sh*t again.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeesh, all these people complaining. Don't like it? Don't read it. Not that hard. Complaining about it (especially here) is not gonna change their mind, especially after all this time. It's fiction; fake. Just head-canon that they're childhood friends who live together or classmates that share the same boarding house or something if it's so bad.

@UnknownSaint111 what are you reading romance mangas for then? Almost all of the storys I've read are first girl wins. And I've been reading quiet a bit. The reason why I don't like this manga is cuz the MC is just not likeable again (atleast to me, fuck how I hate dense Mc's)

Users who are viewing this thread