Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 43

What is the point of her character even existing? Every scene with her in is not in the least bit enjoyable.

Dex-chan lover
Can't you just punch her, smash the guy and have a happy ending to this arc?

Letting her talk is basically letting her win, right? Letting her win feels bad

She's the most irredeemablely disgusting person in any manga I've ever read (except berserk), she has no motive for the abuse, no real goal or purpose. Even if the next chapter shows her being completely head over heels in love for him in a flash back or something, no one would support or feel any sympathy for her. Her whole existence and introduction as a character in the story is pointless. I think the only reason she was ever in this manga is for it to get a bit of a extension to the story but in the process it's made all interactions with her in completely and utterly unbearable.

Thanks for attending my ted talk.

I’d hoped her character would fall off a cliff between the last chapter and this one, but I guess we couldn’t be so lucky.

Aggregator gang
I honestly couldn't care less about her "reasons" for just arbitrarily doing all this bullshit. I just want her gone~

Double-page supporter
I knew shes going to be a stoopid character but man I didnt expect her to be a very big stoopid one

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I found her character to be quite refreshing. I do hope she sticks around as a part of the cast after this arc despite people bellyaching about how she's "psycho".

Users who are viewing this thread