Hiraheishi wa Kako wo Yumemiru - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - Limit Off

Someone explain to me again about his link with frenna and why he is always so hesitant to use her powers. With manga that release chapters so infrequently I tend to always forget the finer deeper story goals and character motivations.

@fapxan There is no clear explanation why he is hesistant to use her powers, however he was hinting on extreme pain and her going wild every single time she was "released".

Dex-chan lover
@Fapxan : He formed a contract with her, twice now.

First time in his past life, where he did it as part of human experiment.

Second time in this life to prevent her from creating more victims.
Though he promise her he'll change the terms in the future to be less restrictive which may require a 3rd contract.

So he, and the other people in the same experiment, used the 'dish' tool to lure out these supernatural beings with the scent of their souls.
The beings give power to them in return for prices, usually their souls.

In his case, Farenna eat souls, mainly 'criminals', though the criteria is based on her judgement (hence that one time she nearly killed those idiots who attacked him, because by the law of yandere waifu, anyone who hurt her man must die)
And this time, because his soul alone wasn't enough, she went to sleep inside him and demand he feed her a dragon's soul.
So she woke up when she found him dying and there's a dragon around, so this yandere waifu ain't having her man dying on her like this, so it's time to anime it up.

His hesitation to use her power is likely because he kinda goes edgelord (note his eyes at the last page) when it happens since she was lured to him by his DEEP hatred and despair, not to mention the whole she eat souls of whatever she want thing.

Dex-chan lover
I suspect that her obsession with him might be why he ended up traveling back in time, like her own soul is related to someone he meets at some point of the loop(s). I say that because in this chapter she implied that she was always bond to him and we saw in a previous chapter she was already attached to him before the contract.

Fed-Kun's army
STANDO POWAH!

Although it looks more like the way it works on Shaman King.

Fed-Kun's army
The way she keeps Repeating John reminds me of

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat yes to all, though the memory we saw her in was predish, so there's no telling just how long the yandere devil has had her eyes on him.

@Prince2012 What's this? Since when is Farenna a failed DBZ fusion between Garfield the cat, and Niito?
Wouldn't it be more like this?
latest
I mean, she makes John edgy, doesn't she?

Fed-Kun's army
@BloodySorcerer Haha yeah, well minus the loli factor

It's just that she keeps repeating John's name to an annoying degree; hence i did an analogy with Creepy Garfield.
Reference here: https://www.reddit.com/r/imsorryjon/

Users who are viewing this thread