Devil Wants to Hug

Can't wait to see what happens next. Their chibi forms are so cute. This Flirt chapter was just a tease. 😉

mrf

The title are interesting but nope i got baited

Seriously cute!!!
Good pacing, nice art, decent plot.
This has some real potential!!
Even the humor is pretty funny at times xD

I looked at the raws and MTLed some chaps, but I got the gist of it and it's. Really. Wonderful!
It's a bit slow paced but definitely worth the read! I hope the scanalation team doesn't drop this masterpiece.
My fellow readers, please be patient for our devil ML. It will be worth it.

i was going to skip when i read the summary but i thought let me just try one chapter because the ART looks good. it turned out to be so wonderful. In the summary description when they say "overbearing loyal dog devil" it just made it sound like the devil to be just so submissive ,clingy but its not like that at all. and why are you calling him a dog? atleast call him a beast lol . They need to rewrite the summary because a lot of readers might not get to read this amazing web comic.

Contributor
My first impressions were horrible: The protagonist, occupation as demon lord notwithstanding, is decidedly a mass-murdering jerk and am I even supposed to be rooting for this guy, simply on account of him being brooding and love-struck?—But it slowly walks that back somewhat into more "lovable rascal" territory, with enough chibi moments and whatnot to hint that one shouldn't be taking everything so seriously all the time, as to at least have a lighter tone.

Anyway, there's a lot of bloody nonsense here, and a lot of it is rather self-indulgent (and/or in at least somewhat questionable taste, in ways one might expect as per the genre). On the other hand, reading the past several chapters had me crying. In that sort of blubbery, protective-feeling way only a good indulgently-angsty (yet sufficiently cute) story can provoke.

First of all:
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!

This is amazing, I love it, I’ve cried and laughed so hard.

Also I wanted to ask, is this perhaps based on a novel? If so, does anyone happens to know where to read it?

Users who are viewing this thread