Author Chapter 472 (Otome Danshi ni Koisuru Otome)
Ugh, why must we suffer all of these updates?! T_T
I wonder if she's going to give up. Her date was a total failure and she's going to find Mayu with a resurfaced trauma the next time they meet.
Author
STAHP
Poor Asuka T_T
Kei no BAKA!
Well SHIT! Nothing is going right, is it? 😡
It's pain. . ..
Kei wouldn't mind facing you like that, he would very kindly help you get dry and sorted without batting an eyelid.. and that is your problem! Maybe a regressed Mayu will stir feelings in Kei again.
EDIT:
I'm dumb, I didn't read this chapter right.
@pokefairy is right, I just misunderstood this whole thing... I can't judge anyone in this manga yet, not until we get more information...
Last edited 3 mo ago by aFFi.
@aFFi LOOOOOL Mayu was the one abused and her guy (Yuki) is with her. The person crying is Asuka and SHE was stood up by Kei, as far as we know. Mayu and Yuki are together. Asuka is alone and crying. Kei is missing.
Also wow that's a lot of hate towards Mayu, who knows what else happened to her.
Why author... why you give us double jabs like this ?
Kei: A HERO WITH SHINING ARMOR IS CALLED
Look forget the romance angle (which Kei never noticed or much wanted to begin with), at this point you're just a straight-up dick for treating your friend this way.

Make plans? Show up, or cancel outright. It's not that hard. Just don't leave someone standing on a street corner waiting for you.
Not gonna lie, totally forgot about her bit that is going on
@Captaininvictus He's arriving