Maou no Hajimekata - The Comic - Vol. 4 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Drama, NTR and happy s×x incoming, those still here would be glad 😂

Thanks so much. I was waiting for this series to be picked up for a long time. Although it has quite the fan-service with all the sex, it is one of the more realistic protagonists that I've come across so far.

I think that part where she says "That you were also trying to make me fall for you" is translated wrong.She says that as she remembers that time he was thinking of pushing her to her death,so I think meaning of the "fall" she meant was "falling off" and not "falling in love with you".

Contributor
They did a good job amping this brother up as a formidable foe.
It's interesting Yunis is free from suggestion but still has respect for Aur.
I guess she just doesn't care about all the rape in this series.

Dex-chan lover
Awesome, thanks a lot for uploading a more readable version of the last chapter! And thanks for translating. I'm happy to see this series picked back up. :)

Dex-chan lover
Hot hero's wife, you know what to do aur 😈
Thanks for the translation and last chapter reupload.

Dex-chan lover
[youtube]gpk3HCFV-3k[/youtube]

I think bbc code is not working for this, well ... you can say that if this get an anime, this can work as the opening:

https://youtu.be/gpk3HCFV-3k

Dex-chan lover
@arcverson if i remember, the mc is some random sorcerer who searched for a kind of magic ore or vein, made him immortal or OP. Build a dungeon, used sex and mind control on adventurers and monster girls and on the princess hero. Took over the neighboring villages and towns and started his own country. The princess he mind controlled, her kingdom attacked MCs country. It was stalemate, but princess's brother is super OP immune to magic and defeated and took back the princess. They lifted the mind control off the princess and now she went to confront the MC.

Dex-chan lover
So what Aur is going to do with the hero's wife? Kill her? Rape her? Rape her and brainwash her in from of him? Bets are open.

I wonder if at the end of the flashback Yunis will fall for Aur for real and then tries to reform him or she will fall for him for real and ask to be cursed again as proof of her loyalty.

Fed-Kun's army
To TL :
Ummm while it’s not the best quality, I’m just thankful for your hardwork bringing this series back, also you have post the re-edit version of that chapter right ?
While it’s appreciated, I dont think we (free readers) are deserve your apology, you did nothing wrong that you need to apologise for.[\spoiler]

Thanks for the chapter, finally a flashback arc.... dammit.

J/K I’m also curious what happened in the past.

Dex-chan lover
"Reality is not black and white!"
Oh really? Well at least the story is improving vastly.
I don't mind some in n out unless it's a detriment to the overall pace.

Users who are viewing this thread